All papers (regular and special session must be submitted through PaperCept. Please upload IEEE compliant MS Word files/PDF through SMC 2021 submission link on http://conf.papercept.net/conferences/scripts/start.pl.
For the purpose of the “review” process, all regular and invited papers are limited to 8 pages. However, final versions of the papers exceeding six pages will incur additional charges. If the paper is accepted, one of the authors listed on the paper must attend the Conference and present the paper according to the schedule decided by the Conference’s Technical Program Committee.At least one of the authors listed on the paper must register for IEEE SMC2021 to upload the final manuscript. Regular registrants may upload up to 2 final papers.
Please consider the following additional guidelines for your manuscript.
- Submissions must use the template provided by the PaperCept (link on the sidebar).
- Contribution must be clearly identified and relevant to the conference.
- Graphs should be high quality and vector image where possible with a minimum DPI of 300.
- All papers will go through plagiarism checking. If the submitted manuscript has significant overlap with existing contents, they will be made available to the Program Committee for evaluation. In case of possible violations of the IEEE ethics rules in publishing, the case will be investigated by the Conference Administrators.
- All fonts must be embedded in the file.
- Fonts that require non-English language support are not allowed.
- Two-column format in the IEEE style is required for final submissions and recommended for initial submissions.
- The paper size for final submission must be US Letter.
- The document margins must satisfy the printer’s requirements.
- The number of pages and the file size must satisfy the conference requirements.
- The document should not have any password protection.